Joining the Producers Club is your way of making an investment in the arts for our community.
It is your way of making a statement that the arts matter.
That you believe the arts make a community more vibrant and whole.
The arts inspire us.
They change us.
They challenge us.
And they uplift us.
Thank you for taking a stand for the arts.
The arts need you, as much as you need the arts.
PRODUCERS CLUB MEMBERS
* Members of Executive Producers Club who have made an annual commitment to TOArts
- *Premier America Credit Union
- *Southern California Life Magazine
- *Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn
- *TOLD Foundation
- Keets and Hugh Cassar
*Bank of America Foundation
*Janet and Ray Scherr
- *Bob and Pat Biery
- Capsida Biotherapeutics
- Joan Colton
- Roseanne Covey
- *Charles Devlin
- *Edison International
- *Susan and Daniel Kane
- Singer Burke & Co.
- *Kathy Jeffers-Volk & Dr. Charles Volk+
- *Jody & Keith Wintermute
- Laurie Bennett
- Rod Gilbert
*The Lake Avenue Group at Morgan Stanley – Laura Marie & Darius Raulinaitis
- Alfred & Jean LoGuercio Townes Family
- Americana Arts Foundation
- *Mrs. Becky and Mr. Kelly Barton
- *Sue & Ken Bauer
- Karen & John Bradley
- *Kara Buss
- *Nelson Buss
- *Tamara Campbell
- *Eloise & Chuck Cohen
- *Alison & Bryan Friedman
- *Rosanna Guerra
- *Maggie & Burt Gutierrez
- *Dorothy & Greg Hatfield
- *Ingrid Hardy
- *Jacky Holler
- *Patricia & George Jones
- Marcella Ketelhut
- *Petra & Al Lowe
- *David Miller
- *Shawn Moradian
- *Renee & Jeff Munson
- *Barry McComb
- *Astrid McLean
- *Lisa & Wyatt McCrea
- *Lisa & David Mead
- *Leanne & George Neilson
- *Allison Nelson
- Laura Rohrbach
- Rotary Club of Thousand Oaks
- Joyce and Dan Sandel
- *Sherith & Scott Squires
- Mary and Tony Tesoro
- *The Shiraishi Family
- *Ventura Transit System
- Rita & Michael Warren
- Shealen Wynner
MEMBERSHIP LEVEL BENEFITS
Producer – $25,000
All Champion benefits listed below, PLUS:
- Logo on Season mailing (80,000 families), Rack cards, posters and ads (250,000 impressions), Email announcements (50,000 subscribers), individual Thank You ad in Thousand Oaks Acorn at year end.
- Invitation for four (4) to annual gratitude reception
- Invitation for four (4) to greet school children off the buses and attend a complimentary performance with them.
- Four (4) tickets each to two (2) TOArts Presents shows of your choice (subject to availability).
- VIP catered reception ($1,000 value) and private backstage tour of the Kavli Theatre for up to ten (10) guests (date subject to theatre availability).
Champion – $10,000
All Advocate benefits listed below, PLUS:
• Four (4) tickets to a TOArts Presents show of your choice (subject to availability)
Advocate – $5,000
All Patron benefits listed below, PLUS:
• Your name in Thank You ad in Thousand Oaks Acorn at year end
Two (2) tickets to a TOArts Presents show of your choice (subject to availability)
Patron – $2,500
All Enthusiast benefits listed below, PLUS:
• Invitation for two (2) to greet school children off the buses and attend a complimentary performance with them
Enthusiast – $1,000
• Subscription to online newsletter
• Name listed on the TOArts website and anywhere TOArts donors are listed
• Name on video donor wall in the lobby of Kavli Theatre during TOArts Presents performances
• Name in Thank You ad in Thousand Oaks Acorn at year end
• Invitation for two (2) to annual gratitude reception
• Exclusive invitations to member only events throughout the year